Saturday, March 3, 2007

where are my friends?

a compulsary bed rest has confined me to my bed and room. that's when i thought i'll give a try to one of those online communities which anyone and everyone was raving about. sure enough, found an alumni group of my school and college.
reality sometimes hits you hard. years have passed so fast. almost all the members there had passed out at least six or seven years after me. can't say i couldn't meet anyone i knew. started getting messages from my younger sister's friends. now i am more in touch with them than my sisters.
but, what happened to my friends? am i the only odd one out? or is it that i refuse to grow up?
i would prefer to leave it at - maybe i am one of the few ones who is in tune with the changing times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment