Saturday, November 7, 2009

Miss You!

My faithful and sometimes cranky companion of six years has finally breathed its last. My PC has finally crashed not to be restored again.

To make matters worse, they have blocked blogspot and wordpress in office. Now that I look back it is quite surprising that we were able to get it for so long. My pal in IT told me when I asked him, "Work Bindu, for a change". Couldn't argue with him considering the time I used to spend on blogs ;-)

So, till I get a replacement for my old faithful, it will be weekends when I can snatch my hubby's laptop when he is busy watching one of his favorite movies. But how I miss the instant high of clicking the refresh button and seeing a few of my favorite blogger's posts coming up. Guess all good things must come to an end. Sigh!!

I miss you all :-)

Hope to be back here soon, daily

12 comments:

  1. Ohh :( We miss u too :( Wish u get bk soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible, it must feel so bad to be without your comp!!! But I am sure you will be back soon!


    Look forward to seeing you around... will miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....bit of a tragedy huh!!!

    U knw it reminds me of when I was working, the mgmnt put up this notice that they were blocking all social networking sites & proceeded to block FB, orkut, myspace, etc but nobody really thought of blocking blogger...guess who was the only one who didnt have a long face in tht group;-D

    Jokes apart...work is what keeps the fire burning, so ofcourse tht comes first. Baaki sab baad mein;-D. Anyways get ur comp fixed up as soon as u can. Waiting for u to get back:-))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya there would be some "solution" soon. you reminded me of the time when i had just spilled coffee on my laptop (named sarah!), just 2 weeks before my phd thesis defense. had to urgently replace the motherboard and a few other things. using the same now, after 3 years :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..my condolences...
    blogspot is now blocked in my office...and it has curtailed my time in the space too.:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh... but thts not dne... ppl cant work the whole day :P ... we need refreshments rite.... a breakkk rite... damn these officess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come back soon with more updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howz U????

    Dont want u thinking we've forgotten abt u;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am back after a month. Hope you come back soon from your break too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing U a Wonderful 2010 Bindu:-))!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year 2010 to you. Hope the New Year brings cheer and computer into your life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helloooo....where r u???? Dont tell me u've been blocked and blocked and blocked for months, I'm not going to believe that;-/

    P.s: U've been awarded:-)!!!

    ReplyDelete